Install Python and write your first program
Describe the basics of the Python programming language
Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
The ideal age for a child to take the course is 12+. The maximum number of student intake per class is 20
Live interactive sessions, Assessment & Digital Certification
What you will learn?
To develop a strong basics in Python Scripting
To start a core career in Python
To develop student’s critical thinking capabilities and logical learning methodologies
Python phases, data types, functions, control statements, loops, python modules, user input defined, files, classes and objects
About this Specialization
What is Python ?
- Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics etc
- Python’s simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance.
- Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse.
- Tailor made for beginners How to start in Python?
Why this program ?
- Python’s applications are getting increased day by day.
- 1000’s of applications being developed in Python.
- Most of the Industries are depending more on Python. Example Applications like Web and Internet development , Scientific and Numeric Computing, GUI’s and apps in desktop and mobile devices, software development, Embedded projects, Robotics, AI, Machine Learning etc.
- Software setup
- Structure of a function
- Required arguments
- Default arguments
- Variable length arguments
- The anonymous functions
- The return statement
Python control statements and loops
- If, for, while, range,
Break, continue, pass statement
- Using from import statement
- Using from import *statement,
User input in python
- Reading keyboard input
- The raw input function
- The input function
- Opening files, closing files,
- File positions
- Rename, edit files,
- Directories in Python
Classes & Objects in python
- Creating an object in python
- Destructors in python
- Object Inheritance
- Motor control using Raspberry pi
- Game development
- Write logic to develop "rolling a dice"
- Basic computer knowledge
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill
Midhun Paul Mathew