Virtual Class room, Live Interaction, Support to clear doubts, Assessment & Digital Certification.
What & Why this course?
- Basics of Coding.
- Entry level to Core coding.
- To create interest in learning advanced core technical coding.
- Excellent opportunity for kids to explore coding at very early stage.
- Offering the young kids an opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of Coding.
- Widen the view of young people and encourage them to be our future scientists, engineers, makers and inventors.
- Help children acquire 21st century skills like creative thinking, team work, communication, project presentation.
Introduction to Coding software
- Block based Programming
- Main Elements in Block based coding
- How to Spin an object?
- How to Change graphics, colour, playing sound etc.
- Dance the alphabets, names
- Change size of the alphabets
- when statements
- Animations : walking , flying , Gliding
- Moving directions
- Changing characters, backdrops
- Music cards : Play drum, melody, chords
- Play Guitar
- Beat box
- Recording sounds
- Dancing : Dance sequence with loop
- Without loop Shadow effect
- Changing stage colors
- Take turns
- Interactive dancers
- Creating Story
- Start a story
- Start a conversation
- Switching backdrops
- Adding scene
- Responding to a character
- 2 persons conversation
- Chat bot game
- Introduce to Pet cards: Animate Pet, Feed pet, give a drink
- Add hunger level
- Decrease when receives food
- Develop a Calculator
- Develop Catch game to catch using any object
- Develop a jumping game when the object senses an obstacle in front.
- Develop Pong game cards
- Develop a Shooter game
- Basic computer knowledge
- Laptop & internet connection
- Basic communication skill